IT leaders are at the forefront of ensuring Business Continuity during disruptive times. The COVID-19 crisis is driving a rapid evolution of IT best practices and use of advanced AI technologies.
Join industry luminaries along with leaders from Turbonomic, AWS, Cisco, IBM and Microsoft to learn how major enterprises are adapting to a changed IT landscape and reshaping plans to be innovators in the months and years ahead:
- Ensure business resilience through application resource management (ARM)
- Effectively leverage automation to absorb extreme fluctuations in end user demand
- Accelerate cloud native projects to build more agile development frameworks
- Plan for longer-term remote workforce implications
- Unify management for on premises, cloud, and cloud native applications
- Use advanced network performance management for IoT and edge applications